working at dhanakosa
We are looking for two people to join our working community between now and January 2020. We are looking for people who are:
- Members of the Triratna Buddhist Order or who have asked to join the Order, and actively engaged as such
- Able to commit to community living and team-based right livelihood
- Able to contribute experience or ability in two of the following skill sets / areas:
- Office administration, with relational skills and a good understanding of administrative systems.
- Develop marketing / communications strategy specifically including web based contact marketing and fundraising strands. *this is a key area, so if you feel you have aptitude, but lack experience, contact Nayaka to discuss what we are looking for.
- Practical skills (DIY, maintenance, grounds work, small scale building skills etc)
- Able to demonstrate initiative and skills in managing and developing smaller practical projects.
Furthermore, for younger Order members there may be an opportunity to develop retreat leading and teaching skills as part of your brief – if you are interested in this area, please contact Nayaka to discuss it.
All team members must be physically fit, and hold a current UK driving licence.
Both positions are open to people of all gender identities.
This recruitment will be rolling throughout the summer and autumn of 2019 with the first review of applications on 31st July, and monthly thereafter until the places are filled or withdrawn. A community stay and interview will be part of the selection process for short listed applicants.
Final appointments are made by the Centre Director after consultation with the community and a representative of the trustee group.
If you wish to discuss any areas prior to application, please contact Nayaka at: email@example.com